Nuneaton, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5DA (Show me directions) Show Map
Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Cash
Electricians in Nuneaton
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Nuneaton when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.
We are still open for business!
All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Emergency Electricians in Nuneaton
We can help with your electrical emergencyMore Details
Expires: 31st December 2035
ReviewsLeave a review
Report a problem with this listing